Unique Repulsion MIR Kit (long pins) – NEW DESIGN
MIR Kit – NEW DESIGN
- Developed in conjunction with Chris Pearce MRCVS from Equine Dental Clinic.
- Used for minimally invasive repulsion of dental fragments or fractured teeth.
- For use by vet surgeons in conjunction with careful radiographic positioning.
- Six pins.
- Each pin has a block end that slots in to the hammer to aid removal should the pin become lodged in an incorrect position.
- Stainless steel box to contain it in included.
- Replacement pins can be bought separately.
- 25cms including block end.
This kit comes with the longer length pins, but the short length pins can also be purchased.
£365.00 ex VAT
Replacement pins can be sold separately, please ring +44(0)1934710780 to discuss your requirements